A slice of time just for you. Guilt-free.
While your spouse is churning muscles on a mountain bike trip and your children are happily engaged in morning activities, take some time for yourself to renew and recharge. There are a number of group options such as yoga or painting or pottery as well as plenty of places throughout the property to take in a run or walk along the shoreline or simply read a book and catch up on your sleep as the world disappears.
- 165 acres of woods, fields, gardens and shoreline
- Nearby 700 acres of private trails & ponds with guided nature walks
- Westbrook, our private, authentic covered bridge and swimming hole in Montgomery
- Adjacent 6729-acre National Wildlife Refuge
- Painting, pottery, art and fine art classes
- On-site naturalists and gardeners
- Family activities full of outdoor fun and exploration
- Nearby organic farms, wineries and orchards
- Yoga classes & Mediation
— C & A, Salinas, CA