Adults and Kids Dining
Relaxed, civilized dining at a family resort. "A brilliant idea. And it works!"
Our all-inclusive family vacation package includes all three meals a day (plus snacks) for children and adults. How we manage to keep everyone happy and well-fed is the trick--and one of the most unique features at The Tyler Place. We encourage kids to dine with their groups especially early in the week to promote the close friendships your children will form with their peers and counselors. We do have a Family Breakfast Room, and families wishing to spend the day together can order a picnic basket to go at no extra charge. We also have a Family Lunch early and late season. For many of our guests an important feature of The Tyler Place is the adults-only policy for cocktails and dinner. For the evening just the two of you can bask in the company of other adults, hold grown-up conversations, unwind and relax knowing that your kids (as well as everyone else's) have dined early and are off with their friends and counselors at a pool party, on a hayride or waterskiing at the lake.
- Parents' Nights Out - Any or Every Night!
- Lake Champagne Cruises
- Locally grown produce, innovative salads
- Simple and elegant desserts that don't skimp on the butter and chocolate!
- Picnic Baskets for family outings can be arranged
- Fresh, healthy bistro-style meals served buffet style
- Fun and healthy kids' food, as well as old stand-bys (pizza and chicken nuggets)
- Meats simply prepared, grilled without heavy sauces
- Lots of vegetarian options
- Homemade baked goods
— C & A, Zionsville, IN
— S & R, Stamford, CT