The Tyler Place Family Resort transforms evening cocktails and dinner into pure magic for parents. At 5:30 p.m. just when most family resorts hand you back a tired and cranky child, our children's and teen programs re-ignite. So while your kids are having an early dinner and heading out to a pool party, a hayride, or a game of Capture the Flag with their counselors, the two of you are settling down to a glass of wine or a cocktail and dinner. The Tyler Place is one of the only family vacation resorts in the world where parents can dine alone, together or with friends (raucously) and actually feel relaxed about being separated from their children for a few hours!
- Adults-only Fireplace Lounge, Porch and Deck
- Edward's Bay Champagne Party with Sunset Cruise
- Lawn Party
- Candlelight Dining--just the two of you or with friends
- Open seating with dinner from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Vermont Microbrews, great wine list
- Welcoming Cocktail Party
- Informal and Casual Atmosphere and Dress
- Unexpectedly delightful and healthy meals
- Parents' Nights Out - Any or Every Night!
— A & J, Westchester, OH
— T & C, Hudson, MA