PARENT’S NIGHT OUT
“Parents’ nights out” any–or every–night you choose.
The Tyler Place offers informal, all-inclusive adult evening entertainment options each evening of the week starting around 9:00 or 9:30 p.m. The dance floor is open, and some of Vermont’s best jazz musicians find their way here. Dance to a DJ. Sing around a blazing bonfire. Connect with each other and friends at the Bar. Dive in for a late night swim. You’d be amazed how much fun can be had with each other and friends re-living your college or camp days, knowing your children are safely in your cottage or suite with one of our dozens of experienced evening sitters.
- Jazz and Live Music
- Lakeside Bonfire with complimentary beer and wine
- Game Nights with Charades, Celebrities, Pictionary, etc.
- Great Sitters and Parents Helpers
- Adult Bar and Fireplace Lounge
- DJ Dance
- Popular, Classical and Jazz Piano
- Champagne Cruises
- Adult Cocktail Porch and Deck
— S & L, Audubon, NJ
— R & N, Bethesda, MD