RATES AND SPECIALS
We are now accepting reservations for Summer 2018! Please fill out our contact us form if you’re interested.
Our all-inclusive family vacation package no-fuss rate includes all this and more!
- Your own cottage, studio or family suite with separate bedroom(s) for children, one or more private baths and daily housekeeping.
- All meals – breakfast, lunch (or picnic baskets, if you prefer) and candlelight dinner.
- Award-winning Children’s and Teens’ morning and evening programs for seven separate age groups with sports and instruction, activities, early dining and exceptional recreational facilities and staff.
- Infant and Toddler care for 3 additional separate age groups, with one-on-one and two-to-one care*
- Sports – tennis (6 courts); extensive water sports: sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, canoeing, paddleboats and rowboats; fleet of adult and kids bikes, plus guided mountain bike trips; basketball, volleyball, softball, soccer, archery, horseshoes, etc.
- Recreational facilities and activities – heated indoor and outdoor swimming and wading pools, Jacuzzis, splash pad, yoga, aerobics, guided canoe and nature trips, climbing wall, Field House with exercise room (Lifecycle, treadmill, etc.), Arts and Crafts Studio and indoor basketball/volleyball court. Nearby indoor racquetball and tennis for a rainy day. Family activities might include ice cream socials, carnival, art projects, hayrides, farm trips, etc.
- Informal evening entertainment – fireside lounge for jazz and DJ dancing and game nights; lakeshore bonfires, etc.
Additional Charges: spa treatments, bar drinks, some fossil-fuel waterfront activities, one-on-one Parents’ Helpers (if applicable), private lessons, VT State Tax. We have a 10% service charge, but absolutely no tipping to spoil the spontaneity and fun for which we’ve been famous for four generations as an all-inclusive family resort.
Daily rates vary depending on your vacation dates and your choice of accommodation. Please call us at 802-868-4000 for more detailed information.
|May 25 – June 16||June 16 – September 1||September 1 – September 8|
(per person, double occupancy)
|$132 to $335||$245 to $452||$183 to $299|
|Children & Teens
(2 1/2 Years to 10th Grade)
|$100 to $141||$153||$121|
|Infants & Toddlers*
(Newborns to 30 Months)
|See Special Leaflets||See Special Leaflets||See Special Leaflets|
From June 2 to September 1:
Stays are on a Saturday-to-Saturday weekly basis except in cases of unexpected last-minute openings. Because all families arrive and depart within a matter of a few hours of each other, it is exceptionally easy for children and adults to feel at home and make friends.
Special shorter (and one longer) stays are available as follows:
- Memorial Day Weekend — May 25 to 28
- Special 5-day stay — May 28 to June 2
- Special 8-day stay — May 25 to June 2
- Taste of Vermont: Special 3-day stay — September 1 to 4
- Taste of Vermont: Special 4-day stay — September 4 to 8
— H & M, Grosse Point Park, MI
— R & L, New York, NY