The Tyler Place
Taste of Vermont Celebration
& Adult Camp Week
Special 3, 4 and 7 day packages Available September 1st to 8th, 2018
food, wine, brews & Tyler Place fun
Please join us for the Tyler Place Taste of Vermont Celebration, a new, decidedly grown-up event that combines all your favorite summer activities with a fabulous Vermont foodie experience presented with Tyler family flair.
Here’s some of what you can look forward to:
• Local farm & vineyard tours – and picnics
• Scenic bike, canoe and kayak trips
• Vermont cider, beer and cheese tastings
• Garden-fresh flatbreads from the outdoor oven
• Trips to Quebec’s wineries, cafes and art studios
• Plus all the other “all-inclusives” of Tyler Place: breakfast, lunch, and dinner; accommodations with daily housekeeping; and all activities, sports, daytime and evening entertainment, your own personal one-speed bike, and much more
Come for three nights (Sept 1-4), four nights (Sept 4-8), or the entire week. Reconnect with old friends or start a fresh new annual tradition. We can’t think of a better treat than to spend a few days reveling in Vermont’s late-summer pleasures.
Rates Up to 30% Off Summer Pricing
Space is limited. All-inclusive rates from $183 per person, per day.
Not included: 10% service charge, spa services, bar drinks and gas-guzzling water sports.
Full Week Stay for 2 Adults: $183 per adult per night in the Ferncroft suite (x2 adults) from September 2nd to 9th equals $2,478. This includes all three meals, sports, activities, lodging, daily housekeeping, personal bikes for each of you, our special Taste of Vermont events and all the etceteras.
Call us at 802-868-4000 for more information.
P.S. Kids are (as always!) welcome, but we ask that those with children under 4 years old come for the entire week due to our high counselor-to-child ratios so that we can ensure adequate staffing